Many people don't have faith in anything these days so building faith in your relationship will take work. Anything worth having faith in has to be believable. When I say faith I don't mean to hold your relationship before God, but maintain the love. In other words try to preserve the love you have kindled. Often we are so concerned with whether or not our mate is cheating we miss what we could be doing wrong.
I want to share a few basic things you should be doing for your mate in an effort to keep them happy.
1. Always make your woman/man feel like a king or queen. Everyone wants to no and feel special to they're mate. Giving your mate this feel helps them to look at you the same way.
2. Always put God first! A person who has faith in God will think twice before hurting you.
3. Pay attention when your mate is talking. A mate want to feel as if you hear them, and understand them. Often peoples hearts wonder because they are not getting enough attention from they're mates. Pay close attention to what you mate needs.
4. Always tell your mate how special they are to you, and how much you need them. Often we assume that our mate should know these things. It is a beautiful feeling when your mate compliments you, or express they're love.
5. Profess your love for your mate. Often men have a harder time doing this than woman, because they allow their ego to get in the way. Don't lose your girl to the guy that guy that is willing to say how he feels. Profess your love for your mate.
6. En power your mate! Always up hold your mate and encourage them to be the best they can be in life. We all need a little push or encouragement in life.
7. Become a friend to your mate. Let your mate be that person that is closes to you. Some couples don't allow their themselves to get close enough.
8. Make good love to your mate. Make sure that your mate is never wanting for sex, or have a desire that you have not tried to meet. Have fun in while keeping your mate happy.
9. Try to maintain a good attitude! Try to not expose your mate to mood swings. This is a sure way to run your mate away.
10. Believe in love!
filed under relationship advice