When dating some people just can't hold a conversation to save their life. Perhaps your nerves are getting the best of you, and your trying to hard to impress your date. Take a few deep breaths, and excuse yourself from the table for a mintue. " NOW GET IT TOGETHER ALREADY" try to remember your on this date because the person likes you.
You look great, smell great, so all you need to do is keep the conversation moving. A good conversation is key when dating. You need to know when to listen, when to talk, and how to keep it moving along. Often when dating you may be a little nervous because you just met.
However, the only way to get to know someone is through conversation, and time spent. Your conversation should be based on showing who you are. Don't just ask a bunch of questions such as " so what kind of things you like to do", or " How was your last relationship."
Dating should be a means of expressing who you are in hopes of learn who your date is. Therefore, the conversation should be based upon your interest. Below are some conversation pieces that you could use to show your date what kind of things you think about, or like.
1. A sentence starting with " I wish the world was.............", or " One of my favorite things to do is........."
2. Talk about a trip you have taken, or an exciting new place you want to go.
3. Ask what is your dream job, or biggest goal in life.
4. Something you saw on the news, or read in a book.
5. Share you dream job, or biggest goal.
6. Talk about something funny, or a funny story.
These are all great conversatio0n pieces when the conversation gets stale. Remember to always give your their time to speak, and don't talk to much.